Work at our customer’s location on a small team that includes analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation of new and existing software applications primarily using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in systems development.
- C#.NET, VB.NET or Java development
- Database development (i.e. SQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL)
- Unit test design & tools (i.e. NUnit, JUnit, TDD methodologies)
- Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of SCM and build tools (i.e. TFS, MSBuild, JIRA, Bamboo, Ant)
- Web Service/SOA development (i.e. WCF, J2EE, WebLogic, GlassFish, Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT)
- ESB development (i.e. TIBCO, BizTalk, WebSphere, JBoss)
- Message queuing development (i.e. MSMQ, JMS, WebSphere, RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS)
Length of Contract:
- Indefinite, assuming client is happy.
Start of Contract:
- Competitive Pay based on candidate qualifications
- Holidays and Vacation
- Subsidized Health including non-high deductible plan
- No relocation package
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job identifier, "FE-C017."